Many women wonder when the perfect guy is going to come to them. They wonder why it seems that all their friends have found happiness and they’re the only ones left to seek their Prince Charming.
But what does the “perfect man” consist of??
Us women, are complicated individuals. We can never make up our minds about anything. What I say today about my idea of the perfect may not be what I mean tomorrow, or the day after, or in a week, not even a month from now.
My Perfect Man
- He must be taller than me in heels
- He must have at least one child (so he understands me when I can’t “hang out” because it is my weekend with my son)
- He must have a good job, that gives him no more than 40 hours because I want some “us” time
- He must be latino
- He must be OLDER than me (by more than a month)
- He must have the perfect skin tone
- He must treat me like I am HIS queen, so that I can treat him like he is MY king
- He must get along with his family (not a momma’s boy, but a man who can call his mom just to say hi)
- He must be a good sexual partner (after at least a month of dating exclusively)
- If he is NOT believe in a religion, than respect my views of religion
- Must respect my political views
- Even though he will probably never meet my son until we are well into the relationship, he has to get along with kids. I will most likely take him to a place where I know kids will be, to see how he acts around them.
- He cannot be cheap. Not saying I’m a gold digger, I don’t mind the occasional dates to McDonald’s or the Halal guy right outside, but going out every once in a while is always good.
- He has to like cuddling and staying indoors and watching movies
- He cannot get jealous if I’m going out with my girls (even though a little jealously is cute)
Ok, so you get the point. This is just MY list. Every woman’s list is much different, but that doesn’t mean to say we don’t know what we want. Just because we know what we want doesn’t mean that we’ll get it though. I can search high and low and I will never find a man who has all these qualities. But that’s not to say that there isn’t a man out there that doesn’t deserve my heart.
I must be the luckiest girl on the planet because I have been fortunately enough to find my “perfect man”
While he may not contain the qualities I want from my “typical” man, he is the one that has stolen my heart.
The Man For Me
- He tells me he loves me every chance he gets
- He loves to cuddle
- He’ll watch whatever chick flick I want to watch, with occasionally watching his shows as well
- He doesn’t chose sports over me
- He kisses me every time, without me asking
- He’ll call me when we’re not together, just to tell me he misses me
- Whenever I’m happy, he’s happy
- Whenever I’m sad he’s trying his best to make me happy
- My family loves him
- He understands why I go to church
- He needs me just as much as I need him
- He is extremely cute
- He’s latino
- He has an awesome personality
- When we go on dates, everyone stares at him, but I know that at the end of the day, he’s coming home with me
- He doesn’t have wandering eyes
- I can hold any type of conversation with him
- I treat him like he is my king and he treats me like I am his queen
- He has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen
- I know that one day he’ll be taller than me
- He calls me mommy/mami
I have been enjoying my single life, and while sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever be happy again, I look at my life, and all those in it, and I realize that YES I WILL BE HAPPY. No one guy can define my happiness just because I want a guy. But the only man who matters has been in my life for over 3 years. He will worry about me just as much as I worry about him. And I know that he’ll never cheat on me, or deceive me, or leave me for another woman (at least until he finds out that girls make him ‘happy’) my baby boy will ALWAYS be my baby boy. Whether is he 3 or 13 or 30, he will always be the man who changed my life, he will always be the one that stole my heart, he will always be mine.
Until Next Time